Welcome to Class 5I - Mrs Leah Ingram
I am excited to be a part of your child’s learning journey in Stage 3. It has been a busy start to the year, and everyone has settled into their classes. We are working on the core values of Respect, Responsibility Excellence & Resilience which are embedded into our daily learning.
- Library – Library is Monday with Mrs Duke where students are using inquiry learning and research to develop a greater understanding of Australia’s connections with the world.
- RFF – RFF is a period of time when the classroom teacher is relieved from face to face teaching to complete programming, testing etc. 5I will have Mrs Beven on Tuesday afternoons for STEM and Technology.
- Sport – Stage 3 will have Sport on a Thursday for Term One between 11.30-12.40pm and 5I will participate in a Lacrosse program on Fridays between 9.00am-9,40am. Please ensure that your child is wearing their sports uniform, brings their hat and water bottle.
- Homework – Homework is handed out on Mondays and returned to school for marking on Fridays. We encourage all Stage 3 students to organise this study habit in preparation for high school.
- Scripture/non-scripture – On a Tuesday the whole school participates in scripture or non-scripture classes for 30 minutes.
- Assembly – Friday even weeks @ 2.20pm
I’m really looking forward to working with the students of 5I and their families this year. Please don’t hesitate to contact me if you need anything.