Welcome to Class 6S - Mrs Bronwyn Selfe
I am excited to be a part of your child’s learning journey in Stage 3. It has been a busy start to the year, and everyone has settled into their classes. We are working on the core values of Respect, Responsibility Excellence & Resilience which are embedded into our daily learning.
· Library – Library is Tuesday with Mrs Duke where students are using inquiry learning and research to develop a greater understanding of Australia’s connections with the world.
· RFF – RFF is a period of time when the classroom teacher is relieved from face to face teaching to complete programming, testing etc. 6S will have Mrs Fuentes on Mondays while I have my executive release and Mrs Beven on Monday pm for STEM and Technology.
· Sport – Stage 3 will have Sport on a Thursday for Term One between 11.30-12.40pm and 6S will participate in a Lacrosse program on Fridays between 9.40am-10.20am. Please ensure that your child is wearing their sports uniform, brings their hat and water bottle.
· Homework – Homework is handed out on Mondays and returned to school for marking on Fridays. We encourage all Stage 3 students to organise this study habit in preparation for high school.
· Scripture/non-scripture – On a Tuesday the whole school participates in scripture or non-scripture classes for 30 minutes.
· Assembly – Friday even weeks @ 2.20pm
I’m really looking forward to working with the students of 6S and their families this year. Please don’t hesitate to contact me if you need anything.