Get to know our school staff. We're all here to help.
Our professional, university-educated teachers encourage students to develop a love of learning and a desire to succeed. They maintain the highest integrity and concern for your child’s wellbeing.
The principal is responsible for the educational leadership and management of our school. If you would like to speak to the principal, please contact us to make an appointment.
Our school administrative staff can answer inquiries or direct you to the appropriate staff member for help.
Mrs Sharlene Percival
- Mrs Kate Arthur (Curriculum and Instruction)
- Jo-Anne Mudge (Early Stage 1)
- Crystal Pont (Stage 1)
- Elissa Clay (Year 3)
- Lisa Peek (Year 4)
- Mrs Bronwyn Selfe (Stage 3)
- Kindergarten Green - Mr Marcus Cresswell
- Kindergarten Yellow - Mrs Vicky Watt
- Kindergarten Blue - Mrs Jo-Anne Mudge
- 1A - Mrs Shane Allen
- 1S - Mr Russell Szasz
- 2B - Mr Matt Brook
- 2P - Mrs Crystal Pont
- 3CV- Mrs Elissa Clay/Mrs Caroline Vaughn
- 3R - Mrs Melissa Richards
- 4BP - Mrs Jill Brown/Mrs Lisa Peek
- 4M - Ms Maria Murphy
- 4/5/6T - Mrs Janine Turner
- 5/6 I - Mrs Leah Ingram
- 5/6B - Mr Bradley Moore
- 6D - Ms Kate Drew
- 6S - Mrs Bronwyn Selfe
Specialist teachers/ school learning support officers (SLSO)
- Mrs Caroline Duke - Teacher/Librarian
- Mrs Kylie Kingsley (LAST)
- Mrs Jody Beven (RFF, QTSS & Digital Technologies Suport)
- Mrs Libby Maroney (RFF)
- English as an additional learning/dialect (EALD) support: Mrs Michelle Horner
- Mrs Diann Meadham (COVID ILSP)
- Mrs Janna Adam (COVID ILSP)
- Mrs Anne McCarthy (COVID ILSP)
- SLSO: Mrs Kristy Hayward
- SLSO: Miss Emma Etherington
- SLSO: Mrs Dominique Field
- SLSO: Mrs Jodie Stromski
- SLSO: Mrs Sally Bowden-Mirtile
- SLSO: Mr Hamish Francis
- SLSO: Miss Grace Gilbert
- SLSO: Miss Renee Woodhall
- SLSO: Miss Seina Pearce
- Mrs Melinda Kain (SAM)
- Mrs Laila Ware (SAO)
- Mrs Kylie Yeo (SAO)
- Mrs Leanne. Nicholson (SAO) (part time)
- Mrs Sandra Sanders (Tech Support)
- Mr John Mountfort
- Mr Jim Buckton
- Mr Lee Meadham (part time)
- Mrs Melissa Laver
- Mrs Melody Oram - Canteen Assistant
Can you help us?
If you would like to assist children learning in the classroom then we would love to hear from you. You might be involved in spelling activities, maths groups, sports or listening to children read under the trees.
Please leave your name and contact details at the front office or send a note to your child's teacher if you are interested in helping in the classroom.
All children from Kindergarten to Year Two participate in the Home Reading scheme. The scheme encourages children to read aloud to someone every night. Books are returned twice a week and we are always looking for volunteers to help collect and distribute books each week. Changing home readers takes about one hour on the days they are returned to school.
If you are interested in volunteering to change home reader books please leave your name and contact details at the front office.